Safari Hand Bags Sky - ON SALE
$39.00 USD was $55.00 USD
This product is currently sold out.
Coming in a rich blue colorway, this handmade bag is hand painted with unique, inspired designs. Fully lined with 5 pockets throughout, this hand bag is perfect for carrying all of your essentials.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this hand bag is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with inspired design and vibrant blue hues, this bag is the perfect everyday carryalll.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 36 cm x 26 cm
- Color: Sky
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Fully lined with 2 external pockets and 3 internal pockets
- Piped side seams and internal zip closure
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Besides the wonderful color and hand made design I’m happy with the size of the bag. I use it when I need to carry a water bottle or large pad of paper yet it’s not too big or too heavy. It’s great, I highly recommend it!
I love it. I am a hardcore TT lover (my front hallway is decorated with six of their hangings), and they never disappoint. This bag is just the right size, roomy enough to hold a book and an iPad, with enough pockets to keep stuff separate. The zipper closing is a great safety measure. And, it’s beautiful to look at, I get compliments on it.