Sling Bags - Rawhide Zebra
This product is currently sold out.
This sling bag is intentionally designed to mimic the hide of the beautiful Crawshay zebra, a species often seen around the South Luangwa National Park. Decorated with the bold black and white markings of the zebra, this gorgeous handmade bag is perfect for taking with you on your next adventure.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this wash bag is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with a modern design and inside pocket, this bag is perfect for carrying your everyday essentials.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 80 cm x 37 cm
- Color: Black and White
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Includes snap closure and internal pocket
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.