Moroccan Crackle Mustard Gold Fabric Pot
This variant is currently sold out
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, these storage pots decorated with bold circles are from our 'Moroccan Crackles' collection.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), these bins have various sizes and can fit pretty much anything, from pencils to cosmetics of socks.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: Small (12 dia or approx. 4.7"), Medium (15 dia or approx. 5.8"), Large (19 dia or approx. 7.4")
- Colour: Gold Mustard and Crackles on White Background
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting