Washbags - Crackles
This variant is currently sold out
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, these washbags are from our 'Crackles' collection.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), these washbags are decorated with subtle crackles in light colors that are evocative of the elephant skin.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 17cm x 25cm / Approx. 7" x 10"
- Color: Light Grey and Cream background
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting