Table Runners - Rawhide
This product is currently sold out.
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this table runner is from our 'Rawhide' collection, ecorated with a design mimicking the hides of African Wildlife. These african patterns are inspired by the bold black and white markings of the Crawshay's zebra, the unmistakable markings of an elephant's skin, the sleek pattern of a majestic leopard and the unique markings of the Thornicroft's giraffe, all animals we see here regularly in the South Luangwa National Park.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this table runner is hand drawn and hand-painted. It is brightly decorated with bold geometric circles that will undoubtly add a swirl of colors to your tabletop.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 175cm x 45cm / Approx. 69" x 18"
- Color: Black and White. Runners are painted only on one side, not both as shown in image.
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting