Aprons - Vibrant Circles Gold on Indigo - ON SALE
This product is currently sold out.
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this apron is from our 'Vibrant Circles' collection and will definitely bring an energetic pop of colour to your kitchen.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this apron is decorated with bold geometric circles.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 66cm x 68cm / Approx. 26" x 27"
- Color: Gold Mustard and Brown on Dark Indigo Blue Background
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting