Wash Bags - Rawhide Leopard
This product is currently sold out.
Purposefully designed to mimic the raw hide of the gorgeous leopard that we see around the South Luangwa National Park, this wash bag combines bold colors and modern design for a fun carrying bag. Decorated with the sleek pattern of the secretive leopard, this wash bag is perfect for carrying your make up and toiletries on your next adventure.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this wash bag is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with a modern design, this bag is the ideal small storage solution.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 17 cm x 25 cm / Approx. 7" x 10"
- Color: Yellow and Brown
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.