Tablecloths - Matika - Linen Rust
This variant is currently sold out
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, these tablecloths are from our Matika collection, inspired by authentic Mali mud-cloth. You can purchase them with matching napkins from our online stores.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this unique tabletop is hand drawn and hand-painted on cotton. The tablecloth is first decorated by hand with intricate geometric patterns before being hand-painted in rust.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 250cm x 145cm / Approx. 98" x 57"
- Color: Rust on Linen background
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
All of the Tribal Textile pieces that I have seen and collected over the years have been terrific. The patterns, artistry, colors, quality, and the customer service are wonderful. Never disappointed. Thank you.