Wash Bags - Tribal Cloth Indigo Dots
This product is currently sold out.
With inspiration from traditional African mud-cloth, this wash bag comes in a fun dot design that combines unique simplicity and modern style. Coming in a light two-color design, this wash bag's bright indigo color is the perfect travel companion for a modern design lover.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this wash bag is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with inspired design and bold indigo color, this bag is the ideal small storage solution.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 17 cm x 25 cm / Approx. 7" x 10"
- Color: Indigo
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.