Apron - Crackle Animals Giraffe Light Blue
This product is currently sold out.
Decorated with unique geometric patterns, this cute and playful giraffe apron sparks creativity for all ages. From the painter to the chef, this apron is perfect for all of life's messy activities.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this apron is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with a selection of Africa's evocative big game, like the Thornicroft giraffe, that we often see in the South Luangwa National Park.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 66 cm x 68 cm / Approx. 26" x 27"
- Color: Light Blue
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.