Boho Kalabash Cushion Cover
This home decor collection is a beautiful blend of boho style and African-inspired patterns. Featuring a soothing palette of teals and neutrals, the fabrics are adorned with intricate motifs that add a touch of sophistication to any space.
Using our trademark batik crackle effect, this accent pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
Small Cushion Size: 46cm x 46cm -or- Approx. 18" x 18"
Medium Cushion Size: 70cm x 70 cms -or- Approx 28" x 28 "
- Made from 100% GMO-free cotton fabric sourced in Africa.
- Vent opening used for closure at the back
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Hand wash cold or machine wash on a gentle cycle, a maximum of 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry.
- Iron inside out on low-temperature setting
- Sold without insert
Tribal Textiles works to create a sustainable impact through creativity and craftsmanship. Each of our one-of-a-kind textiles is hand-painted by local artisans in South Luangwa, Zambia. We go beyond fair wages, reinvesting 5% in community-strengthening initiatives, and supporting local wildlife conservation.