Cushion Covers - Patternity x Tribal Textiles Spots
This variant is currently sold out
Perfectly balancing playfulness and minimalism, these decorative pillows are a fun addition to any room. With its lighthearted spot design and various color options, you'll love mixing and matching these together to brighten up your space. This handmade pillow from the "Crackle Connections" collection makes a perfect accent piece on any couch, bed, or chair.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this accent pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton and is sure to add style and texture to any interior.
This contemporary home wares and accessories collection was made in collaboration with Patternity and was designed to link nature with the everyday shapes of life. The organic crackle pattern pervades through every product and design.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Color: Black and White
- Made from 100% African 315 GSM slub weave cotton
- Finished with black piping and a concealed zip
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Sold without insert
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.