Mkupo Napkin Set
Mkupo Collection: Embrace the Essence of Wildlife-Inspired Elegance
Inspired by the mesmerizing patterns found in South Luangwa National Park, this unique collection captures the essence of animal skins, known as "Mkupo" in local dialect. Unlike traditional animal print collections that often emphasize bold and vibrant hues, Mkupo is a fresh and refined take on animal print home décor and seeks to replace our previous rawhide collection. Inspired by the true colors found in the wild, Mkupo offers a more muted and sophisticated approach to animal prints, allowing you to embrace nature's beauty in a subtle yet captivating way.
Set of 6 Napkins: 46 cm x 46cm -or- Approx. 18" x 18"
- Made from 100% GMO-free cotton fabric sourced in Africa.
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature.
- Hand wash cold or machine washes on a gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry.
- Iron reverse side on a low-temperature setting.
- This set is bundled together with locally hand-made twine and a decorative palm shell clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, orders bound for Australia will be shipped without the twine and wooden clasp.)
Tribal Textiles works to create a sustainable impact through creativity and craftsmanship. Each of our one-of-a-kind textiles is hand-painted by local artisans in South Luangwa, Zambia. We go beyond fair wages, reinvesting 5% in community-strengthening initiatives, and supporting local wildlife conservation.