Cushion Covers - Tribal Cloth Indigo Rake
This product is currently sold out.
Directly inspired by traditional African mud-cloth, this decorative pillow combines a subtle, lined design and rich indigo color for a classic design that blends with any space. With its simple two-color style, its the perfect cushion cover for adding a hint of color and character to your space.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this accent pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton and is sure to add style and texture to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm
- Color: Indigo and White
- Made from 100% African GMO free plain weave cotton
- Backed with solid cotton fabric + vent closure
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Sold without insert
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.