Kuluma Napkin Set - Limited Edition -
The Kuluma Collection - LIMITED
Meaning "to bite" in the local Zambian language, the name Kuluma reflects the untamed spirit of the collection, showcasing the primal beauty and raw energy of the carnivorous creatures that call Zambia their home.
Kuluma is not just about celebrating the carnivores of South Luangwa; it's also about giving back to the land and its inhabitants. A portion of the proceeds from every purchase goes directly to the Zambian Carnivores Programme (ZCP) and their conservation efforts.
Set of 6 Napkins: 46 cm x 46cm -or- Approx. 18" x 18"
- Made from 100% GMO-free cotton fabric sourced in Africa.
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature.
- Hand wash cold or machine washes on a gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry.
- Iron reverse side on a low-temperature setting.
- This set is bundled together with locally hand-made twine and a decorative palm shell clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, orders bound for Australia will be shipped without the twine and wooden clasp.)
Tribal Textiles works to create a sustainable impact through creativity and craftsmanship. Each of our one-of-a-kind textiles is hand-painted by local artisans in South Luangwa, Zambia. We go beyond fair wages, reinvesting 5% in community-strengthening initiatives, and supporting local wildlife conservation.