Pot Covers Set - Kuosi - Aqua
This product is currently sold out.
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this pot cover set is from our Aqua 'Kuosi' collection, inspired by the patterns found on the beautiful elephant masks used by the Kuosi society, a secret society in Cameroon that maintains the political and social order of the kingdom. Especially thought with the summer season in mind, be sure to bring a touch of colour to your kitchen and all the pots they will fit on.
Using our signature crackle technique, this Pot Cover Set is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with geometric patterns in vibrant red colour, it is as beautiful as it is effortless.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has their own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: Set of 3 (15 cms, 20 cms, 30 cms dia)
- Color: Aqua
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: Hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia