Wall Hangings - Animal Kingdom Giraffe
This variant is currently sold out
Inspired by the beautiful endemic Thornicroft Giraffe here in the South Luangwa National Park, this wall hanging is hand painted with charming giraffes in rich earth tones. Combining playfulness with elegance, this wall hanging is a beautiful addition to any travel-inspired home.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this wall hanging is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. This unique piece is hemmed all around with a full-width pocket along its top edge for a hanging pole, and it can also be used as a tablecloth or a throw.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Color: Rich Earth
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Hemmed all around with full-width pocket along top edge
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.