This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by the carnivores we find aplenty in South Luangwa National Park in Zambia, this gorgeous napkin set features leopards, lions, and wild dogs. Incredibly artistic and unique, these napkins displays realistic paintings of these carnivores in their natural habitat. Featuring a vivid design and rich colors, these napkins are sure to liven up any table.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this napkin set is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with a selection of Zambia's most well-known carnivores.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- Color: Blue
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Bundled together with handmade local twine and a decorative palm nut clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will come without twine and clasp.)
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
25% from each sale goes directly to support the vital research carried out by the Zambian Carnivore Programme (ZCP).
I absolutely love my hand painted napkins, they are so beautiful and unique. The communication through the whole shipping process was fantastic and we received our pieces in a timely manner considering how far they were coming. Also loved having a hand written thank you note in the box. Thanks and will certainly buy more from this wonderful shop!