Napkins Set - Rawhide
This product is currently sold out.
This napkin set beautifully mimics the hides of Zambian wildlife. Gorgeously displaying the hides of the giraffe, elephant, zebra, and leopard that we often see around here at the South Luangwa National Park, the contrasting designs and bold hues of these napkins make them an amazing addition to any dining room decor.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this napkin set is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with a selection of Zambia's evocative big game.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- Color: Rawhide Mix
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Bundled together with handmade local twine and a decorative palm nut clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will come without twine and clasp.)
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.