African Circles Indigo Cushion Cover
This variant is currently sold out
Decorated with intricate circles inspired by traditional motifs, this decorative pillow combines bold colors and intricate design for the perfect statement piece. Eye-catching and fun, this pillow will add a pop of color to any room.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this accent pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with traditional motifs and vibrant blue hues, it is sure to add a pop of color and texture to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Color: Cobalt Indigo Blue
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Backed with solid cotton fabric + vent closure
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Sold without insert
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.