Duvet Covers Swahili Mix Gallery Earth
This variant is currently sold out
Hand painted and handmade, this beautiful duvet cover and pillowcase set combines neutral earth tones and contrasting, intricate patterns for a gorgeous addition to any bedroom.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this duvet cover and pillowcase set is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with inspired design and bold colors, it is sure to add vibrance and style to any room.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Color: Earth
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Includes 2 pillowcases
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Duvet cover comes with concealed flap to hold filler in place. Finished with white cotton ties.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.