Duvet Covers Swahili Mix Gallery Fire
This variant is currently sold out
Bold and bright, this duvet cover and pillowcase set is handmade and hand painted with gorgeous, inspired designs. Coming in a vibrant colorway, this duvet cover is sure to liven up any bedroom decor.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this duvet cover and pillowcase set is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with inspired design and bold colors, it is sure to add vibrance and style to any room.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Color: Fire
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Includes 2 pillowcases
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Duvet cover comes with concealed flap to hold filler in place. Finished with white cotton ties.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.