Napkins Luangwa Valley - ON SALE
$39.00 USD was $50.00 USD
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by the natural elements encountered in the rich, wild South Luangwa National Park, these napkins use simple designs and rich colors for a beautiful addition to any table setting. Perfect for adding to your travel-inspired decor, these napkins beautifully complement any modern table setting.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this napkin set is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with natural elements found at the South Luangwa National Park.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- Color: Grey
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Bundled together with handmade local twine and a decorative palm nut clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will come without twine and clasp.)
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.