Wall Hangings Carnivores- ON SALE
$135.00 USD was $170.00 USD
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by the carnivores we find aplenty in South Luangwa National Park in Zambia, this stunning wall hanging features leopards, lions, and wild dogs. Incredibly artistic and unique, this wall hanging displays realistic paintings of these carnivores in their natural habitat. Featuring a patterned border and rich colors, this vibrant piece is sure to liven up any room.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this wall hanging is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. This unique piece is hemmed all around with a full-width pocket along its top edge for a hanging pole, and it can also be used as a tablecloth or a throw.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 145 cm x 145 cm / Approx. 57" x 57"
- Color: Sage and Maroon
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Hemmed all around with full-width pocket along top edge
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
25% from each sale goes directly to support the vital research carried out by the Zambian Carnivore Programme (ZCP).