Table Mats ~ Honeycomb
$49.00 USD was $70.00 USD
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by the beautiful and complicated homes of the African worker bees here in Zambia, these table mats gorgeously display the intricate patterns of honeycomb. Coming in rich yet neutral tones, these table mats will perfectly complement any contemporary table setting.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), these table mats are hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with inspired design and neutral colorway, they are sure to add style and texture to any table.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 50 cm x 35 cm / Approx. 20" x 14"
- Color: Clays
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Backed with complementary cotton fabric
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Bundled together with handmade local twine and a decorative palm nut clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will come without twine and clasp.)
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.