Table Runners - African Circles Indigo
This product is currently sold out.
Decorated with intricate circles inspired by traditional motifs, this table runner combines bold colors and intricate design for the perfect statement piece. Eye-catching and fun, this runner adds vibrance and style to any table.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this table runner is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with traditional motifs and vibrant indigo hues, it is sure to add a pop of color and texture to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 175 cm x 45 cm / Approx. 69" x 18"
- Color: Indigo
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Hand painted on one side
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
I was impressed at how quickly the items arrived. The website looks wonderful and easy to use. I’ve not had a chance to use the items yet as we are in lockdown for Covid 19 and my husband has taken over the table with his computers while he works from home. We were lucky to visit Tribal Textiles in 2018 and hope you are all safe and well during this time.