Table Runners Carnivores- ON SALE
$55.00 USD was $65.00 USD
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by the carnivores we find aplenty in South Luangwa National Park in Zambia, this stunning table runner features leopards, lions, and wild dogs. Incredibly artistic and unique, this table runner displays realistic paintings of these carnivores in their natural habitat. Featuring vivid design and rich colors, this vibrant piece is sure to liven up any table.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this table runner is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with a selection of Zambia's most well-known carnivores.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 175 cm x 45 cm / Approx. 69" x 18"
- Color: Beige
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Hand painted on one side
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
25% from each sale goes directly to support the vital research carried out by the Zambian Carnivore Programme (ZCP).
I love it, it’s just the right length and width for my table and the carnivores are amazing. I love that an African wild dog is one of them as a real favourite of mine.