Table Runners - Rawhide
This product is currently sold out.
This table runner beautifully mimics the hides of Zambian wildlife. Gorgeously displaying the hides of the giraffe, elephant, zebra, and leopard that we often see around here at the South Luangwa National Park, the contrasting designs and bold hues of this table runner make it an amazing addition to any dining room decor.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this table runner is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with a selection of Zambia's evocative big game.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 175 cm x 45 cm / Approx. 69" x 18"
- Color: Rawhide Mix
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Hand painted on one side
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.