Table Runners Tribal Cloth Mushroom
This product is currently sold out.
The original and fun pattern of this table runner was inspired by traditional African mud-cloths. This table runner offers a brighter and lighter take on the classic mushroom hues. With its subtle design and neutral colorway, this is the perfect table runner to add a hint of color to your decor.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this table runner is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, and is sure to add color and style to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 175 cm x 45 cm / Approx. 69" x 18"
- Color: Brown and White
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Hand painted on one side
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
I had a few mishaps with my order but they were handled professionally and thoughtfully.