Table Runners ~ Safari Animals Bushways
This product is currently sold out.
This unique table runner is inspired by the powerful big game that are found around here at the South Luangwa National Park. Designed with a patterned border and decorated with the beauty of Zambia's wildlife, this table runner adds a subtle pop of color to your dining room table in vibrant red hues.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this table runner is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with a selection of Africa's evocative big game.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 175 cm x 45 cm / Approx. 69" x 18"
- Color: Bushways
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Hand painted on one side
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.