Tribal Cloth Indigo Line Wave Cushion Cover
This variant is currently sold out
Light, bright, and modernly designed, this decorative pillow brings a hint of color and style to your favorite space. Inspired by traditional African mud-cloths, this cushion cover is a playful addition to your travel-inspired collection.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this accent pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton and is sure to add style and texture to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Color: Indigo and White
- Made from 100% African GMO free plain weave cotton
- Backed with solid cotton fabric + vent closure
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Sold without insert
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
A touch of home
Amazing quality and style.