Mali Aqua Hills Table Runner
Hand painted one piece at a time, this playful table runner features traditional motifs, bold hues of blue, and is sure to make a delightful addition to your table setting. Designed using our signature crackle technique, this table runner is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton fabric.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- 175cm x 45cm / Approx. 69" x 18"
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia