Aprons - Moroccan Crackles Brown
This product is currently sold out.
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this apron is from our 'Moroccan Crackles' collection, inspired by motifs spotted during a moroccan trip. With its bold and contemporary patterns, no dout it will bring a special touch to your kitchen.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this apron is hand decorated and hand painted.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 66cm x 68cm / Approx. 26" x 27"
- Color: Brown on White Background
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting