Throw Pillows - Matika - Rust Grid
This variant is currently sold out
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, these throw pillows are from our 'Matika' collection, inspired by Mali mud-cloth. They are perfect to group together as a set or to use alone as a small accent pillow.
These cushion covers are carefully hand drawn with geometric grid patterns.
- Size S : 46cm x 46cm / Approx. 18" x 18" I Size M: 70cm x 70 cms / Approx 28" x 28 "
- Color: Linen on Black
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa. This piece is backed with solid cotton fabric
- Vent opening used for closure at the back
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- ** Sold without insert
Looks great. Size as advertised. Good quality cotton. Got for deck chair, and looks good with insert purchased locally. Will likely buy another.
Beautiful colours, beautiful motives, beautiful material - my living room seems to be a new and better one!