Moroccan Crackle Indigo Washbag
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, these washbags are decorated with bold motifs from our 'Moroccan Crackles' range, inspired by a trip to Morocco. -
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this toiletry bag is hand drawn and hand-painted with contemporary geometric patterns.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 17cm x 25cm / Approx. 7" x 10". Fully lined with internal pocket and full length zip.
- Color: Gold Mustard on White background
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting