Throw Pillow - African Circles Indigo Cobalt Blue
This variant is currently sold out
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, these throw pillows are from our 'Crackle Animals' collection. They are perfect to group together as a set or to use alone as a small accent pillow.
With bold hand-painted patterns and colours and using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), these cushion covers are all decorated with intricate circles inspired by African heritage patterns.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 46cm x 46cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- Color: Cobalt Indigo Blue
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa. This piece is backed with solid cotton fabric
- Vent opening used for closure at the back
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- ** Sold without insert