Cushion Covers ~ Birds ~ 2 Crowned Cranes
This product is currently sold out.
The stunning colors and style of this cushion cover are inspired by the amazingly graceful crowned crane, a local bird that lives here in South Luangwa National Park. The delicate hand painting by our talented artists perfectly depicts the local wildlife onto African textiles. This fabric cover comes in a muted beige background, bringing out the details of this elegant Crowned Cranes.
This decorative pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with local birds and vibrant hues, it is sure to add a pop of color and texture to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm
- Color: Beige
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Backed with solid cotton fabric + vent closure
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Sold without insert
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
$2 of each piece go towards Birdwatch Zambia to support their amazing conservation work.
I love the birds you are putting on things. The lilac-breasted roller is one of my favorites! As is the crested crane. Cushion covers are very well made! These will bring a touch of Africa to my house.