Cushion Covers ~ Birds ~ Carmine Bee-eater
This product is currently sold out.
The stunning, rich colors and style of this decorative pillow are inspired by the elegant Carmine Bee-eater, a local bird that comes to nest here in South Luangwa National Park every year. The delicate hand painting by our talented artists, perfectly depicts the local wildlife onto African textiles. This fabric cover comes on a deep maroon background, bringing out the bright detail of this African bird.
This cushion cover is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with local birds and vibrant hues, it is sure to add a pop of color and texture to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm
- Color: Maroon
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Backed with solid cotton fabric + vent closure
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Sold without insert
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Everyone likes the cushions, they’re unusual, and we like be able to buy direct from the people who make them.