Throw Pillows - Boho Teal Multiprint
This variant is currently sold out
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, these throw pillows are from our Boho and Teal collection. They are perfect to group together as a set or to use alone as a small accent pillow.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), these cushion covers are hand drawn and hand-painted. They are decorated with geometric patterns inspired by African traditional motifs.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size S : 46cm x 46cm / Approx. 18" x 18" I Size M: 70cm x 70 cms / Approx 28" x 28 "
- Color: Boho Teals and Greys
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa. This piece is backed with solid cotton fabric
- Vent opening used for closure at the back
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- ** Sold without insert
Beautiful colours, beautiful motives, beautiful material - my living room seems to be a new and better one!
Slightly misleading photo as thought the band of colour was mustard and not gold so not the pop of colour I was hoping for. Also paid an extra £18.40 import duty I wasn’t expecting! But lovely cover looks gorgeous on the bed.