Mali Aqua Wiggle Cushion Cover
This textile collection celebrates the natural beauty of Mali with patterns inspired by its rolling hills. With vibrant sky blues reflecting the arid landscape and the vibrant cultural traditions of Mali. The intricate patterns evoke a sense of movement and flow.
Using our signature batik crackle technique this accent pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
Small Cushion Size: 46cm x 46cm -or- Approx. 18" x 18"
Medium Cushion Size: 70cm x 70 cms -or- Approx 28" x 28 "
- Made from 100% GMO-free cotton fabric sourced in Africa.
- Vent opening used for closure at the back
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Hand wash cold or machine wash on a gentle cycle, a maximum of 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry.
- Iron inside out on low-temperature setting
- Sold without insert
Tribal Textiles works to create a sustainable impact through creativity and craftsmanship. Each of our one-of-a-kind textiles is hand-painted by local artisans in South Luangwa, Zambia. We go beyond fair wages, reinvesting 5% in community-strengthening initiatives, and supporting local wildlife conservation.