Throw Pillows - Moroccan Crackles Indigo
This variant is currently sold out
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, these throw pillows are from our 'Moroccan Crackles' collection. They are perfect to group together as a set or to use alone as a small accent pillow.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), the process to make these cushion covers actually involves several steps and techniques, mixing screen printing and hand-painted. They are inspired by shapes and motifs seen in Morocco.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size S : 46cm x 46cm / Approx. 18" x 18" I Size M: 70cm x 70 cms / Approx 28" x 28 "
- Color: Dark Indigo Blue on White Background (with white backing fabric)
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa. This piece is backed with solid cotton fabric
- Vent opening used for closure at the back
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- ** Sold without insert