Cushion Covers Quills Terracotta - ON SALE
$19.00 USD was $25.00 USD
This product is currently sold out.
This distinctive design was inspired by the porcupine found here around the South Luangwa National Park. Although a rare sighting, these porcupine manage to leave us plenty of clues to where they have been exploring in the night. Their spiky black and white quills were the inspiration behind this bold cushion cover design, and is a striking addition to any couch, bed, or chair.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this accent pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with inspired design and vibrant color, it is sure to add a pop of color and texture to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm
- Color: Terracotta
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Backed with solid cotton fabric + vent closure
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Sold without insert
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.