Cushion Covers - Rawhide Elephant
This variant is currently sold out
Delicately designed to mimic the unmistakable textures and creases of elephant skin, this gorgeous decorative pillow adds texture and style to any modern home. Coming in a light cream color, this cushion cover will seamlessly add flair to your contemporary design.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this decorative pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with the unique markings of an elephant.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Color: Cream
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Backed with solid cotton fabric + vent closure
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Sold without insert
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Beautiful colours, beautiful motives, beautiful material - my living room seems to be a new and better one!
I bought four pillows and they are BEAUTIFUL! The quality is great; they're so beautiful. The fabric is sturdy, no flimsy stuff here. I am delighted.
Brilliant fit for redesigned room. Quite understated but works really well