Cushion Covers - Rawhide Giraffe
This product is currently sold out.
This decorative pillow beautifully mimics the hide of the the Thornicroft giraffe, a species that is endemic to the South Luangwa National Park. The gorgeous and simple design of this cushion cover will add style and flair to any modern space.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this decorative pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with the unique markings of the Thornicroft giraffe.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm
- Color: Brown and Cream
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Backed with solid cotton fabric + vent closure
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Sold without insert
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.