Cushion Covers - Rawhide Leopard
This product is currently sold out.
Purposefully designed to mimic the raw hide of the gorgeous leopard that we see around the South Luangwa National Park, this decorative pillow combines bold colors and modern design for a fun accessory. Decorated with the sleek pattern of the secretive leopard, this cushion cover makes the perfect statement piece on your couch, chair, or bed.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this decorative pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with the unique markings of a leopard.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm
- Color: Yellow and Brown
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Backed with solid cotton fabric + vent closure
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Sold without insert
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.