Cushion Covers - Tribal Cloth Indigo Spike
This product is currently sold out.
The original and fun pattern of this decorative pillow was inspired by traditional African mud-cloths. With its subtle design and neutral colorway, this cushion cover is perfect for add a hint of color to your decor.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this accent pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton and is sure to add style and texture to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm
- Color: Indigo and White
- Made from 100% African GMO free plain weave cotton
- Backed with solid cotton fabric + vent closure
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Sold without insert
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.