Cushion Cover - Wild Lines Lion Light Blue
This variant is currently sold out
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, these throw pillows are from our 'Wild Lines' collection. They are perfect to group together as a set or to use alone as a small accent pillow.
These cushion covers are carefully hand drawn in one continuous line to depict one of the emblematic safari animals that roam South Luangwa National Park where we are based - here a powerful lion elephant.
- Size S : 46cm x 46cm / Approx. 18" x 18" I Size M: 70cm x 70 cms / Approx 28" x 28 "
- Color: Light Blue
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa. This piece is backed with solid cotton fabric
- Vent opening used for closure at the back
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- ** Sold without insert