Set of 3 Washable Face Masks with Filter Pocket - African Wax Print (Adults I Kids)
This variant is currently sold out
Made by Tribal Textiles artisans, these double layer reusable cotton face masks are made from 100% cotton fabric, they have elastic ear loops.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU BEFORE ADDING THEM TO YOUR BASKET.
Our face masks can fit kids or adult as we offer several sizes. All masks are 10 cms high when pleats are closed and 17 cms when pleats are open. 10 cms vent opening in the top for insertion of HEPA or disposable filters to increase filtration each time they are worn. Width and elastic sizes as below. Sold as set of 3, they are made from assorted local "chitenge" material - also called wax or quente fabric - and come in a variety of colours and patterns (you can choose a bright, light or dark assortment).
The set comes with one drawstring pouch in chitenge fabric, so you can easily store your face mask when you don't need it anymore.
Whilst face masks don’t offer complete protection for either the wearer or others, cotton masks like ours have been shown to reduce the rate of transmission of airborne viruses by up to 70%, if properly used. Fabric masks should be hand or machine washed after each use to prevent contamination.
Your purchase provides vital income for our artisans and their families in the time of COVID-19, thank you for supporting our brand and our community at large! It really means a lot to us.
- Sold as set of 3 (including a gift bag in the same material)
- 2 layers of cotton, inner layer has slit opening for insert
- XS (kids below age 5) width 12cm I 4.7'', elastic length 14cm I 5.5''
- S (kids from age 5-10 approx) width 14cm, elastic length 14cm
- M (ladies and older child) width 17cm, elastic length 16cm
- L (men) width 19.5cm, elastic length 19cm
- Assorted colours and prints (choose your preference of bright, light or dark assortment)
- Made from 100% African wax fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand or machine wash on a short cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. Air dry (no tumble-dry). Warm ironing inside out (but not on elastic)
PLEASE SELECT YOUR SIZE FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU BEFORE ADDING THE MASKS TO YOUR CART OTHERWISE YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SMALLER SIZE!
These masks are perfect. Love all the colors! We enjoyed shopping in person when we were in Zambia and are happy the onsite store has most items at a reasonable cost (shipping only took 2-3 weeks which seems pretty good from Africa). Thanks!
We love our face masks. Great designs and well made.
I am wearing them. I ordered the man-sized masks and they are pretty large.
We visited Tribal Textiles whilst we were in Zambia and were very impressed with the quality and range of the products available. I ordered the face masks and they are fantastic, amazing colours and totally different from anything I see or can get in Ireland. The 3 masks were excellent and came in a lovely handmade bag. Thank you.
We shopped in person a few years ago during a safari. The selection is great, and the staff was very friendly & helpful. Since Zambia is a long way away from Texas, our recent purchases have been via the website. We just received an order of masks. Each pack of 3 came masks in a nice little handmade bag and only took a few weeks to arrive. They fit great and my wife gets lots of compliments. Thanks!