Set of 3 Washable Face Masks with Filter Pocket - African Wax Print (Adults I Kids)
This variant is currently sold out
Made by Tribal Textiles artisans, these double layer reusable cotton face masks are made from 100% cotton fabric, they have elastic ear loops.
Our face masks can fit kids or adult as we offer several sizes. All masks are 10 cms high when pleats are closed and 17 cms when pleats are open. 10 cms vent opening in the top for insertion of HEPA or disposable filters to increase filtration each time they are worn. Width and elastic sizes as below. Sold as set of 3, they are made from assorted local "chitenge" material - also called wax or quente fabric - and come in a variety of colours and patterns (you can choose a bright, light or dark assortment).
The set comes with one drawstring pouch in chitenge fabric, so you can easily store your face mask when you don't need it anymore.
Whilst face masks don’t offer complete protection for either the wearer or others, cotton masks like ours have been shown to reduce the rate of transmission of airborne viruses by up to 70%, if properly used. Fabric masks should be hand or machine washed after each use to prevent contamination.
Your purchase provides vital income for our artisans and their families in the time of COVID-19, thank you for supporting our brand and our community at large! It really means a lot to us.
- Sold as set of 3 (including a gift bag in the same material)
- 2 layers of cotton, inner layer has slit opening for insert
- XS (kids below age 5) width 12cm I 4.7'', elastic length 14cm I 5.5''
- S (kids from age 5-10 approx) width 14cm, elastic length 14cm
- M (ladies and older child) width 17cm, elastic length 16cm
- L (men) width 19.5cm, elastic length 19cm
- Assorted colours and prints (choose your preference of bright, light or dark assortment)
- Made from 100% African wax fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand or machine wash on a short cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. Air dry (no tumble-dry). Warm ironing inside out (but not on elastic)