IMPERFECT SALE : Mkupo Zebra Cushion Cover
Oops, we smudged our starching!
These handcrafted pieces are discounted due to minor imperfections. See photograph in gallery.
Our Mkupo Collection Zebra print cushion is intentionally designed to mimic the hide of the Crayshaws Zebra, a species often seen around the South Luangwa National Park. This gorgeous handmade cushion cover will bring a touch of the wild into your home.
At Tribal Textiles, our decor is a slow hand-made process, resulting in stunning pieces that bear the marks of human touch. Every flaw tells a story, making each product a distinct masterpiece. Shop now to get your unique piece!
Small Cushion Size: 46cm x 46cm -or- Approx. 18" x 18"
- Made from 100% GMO-free cotton fabric sourced in Africa.
- Vent opening used for closure at the back
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Hand wash cold or machine washes on a gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry.
- Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- Sold without insert
Tribal Textiles works to create sustainable impact through creativity and craftsmanship. Each of our one-of-a-kind textiles is hand-painted by local artisans in South Luangwa, Zambia. We go beyond fair wages, reinvesting 5% in community-strengthening initiatives, and supporting local wildlife conservation.