Napkins - Animal Kingdom Elephant
This product is currently sold out.
Hand painted with elephants in bold red tones, these napkins are inspired by the magnificent gentle giants that we see around here in the South Luangwa National Park. Both elegant and simplistic, these napkins bring the beauty of African wildlife into your home.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this napkin set is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with a selection of Zambia's evocative big game, these napkins are sure to add color and texture to any table setting.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- Color: Burnt Earth
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Bundled together with handmade local twine and a decorative palm nut clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will come without twine and clasp.)
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.